Monday the 15th of July 2024
Australian Times


A Girl Got Electrocuted While Swimming

May 23, 2014 by Ska in People, World with 0 Comments

<script height=”366px” width=”650px” src=”″></script>

Emotional footage indicates the minute a gathering of kids received an electric shock in a swimming pool after a pump failure at a Florida condo complex.

The feature demonstrates a young lady getting a metal shaft when abruptly her head falls back and she becomes motionless.

A man races to her help yet he likewise gets a shock as he touches the metal railing while attempting to drag the young lady out.

However, an alternate young lady is additionally unable to move because of the shock. Another man hazards his own particular life as he drags her out of the water.

She was one of three kids who were hospitalized succeeding the occurrence at the Palms West Gardens Condominium complex in Hialeah, outside Miami.

“I was in the pool and afterward the metal railing, I was swimming near it, and I felt a shock,” Diego Cabrera, 10, told TV station WEAR.

Authorities said the malfunctioning pool pump brought on the water to get zapped. There has been no remark from the condo complex notwithstanding the way that the incident happened a month ago.

It takes after the electrocution of seven-year-old Calder Sloan of North Miami who died after the light in a pool he was swimming in got electrified.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


  • A Girl Got Electrocuted While Swimming
  • Sydney bus driver smashed wall
  • Treasurer Joe Hockey concedes $7 Medicare co-payment is a tax on Q and A program
  • Father Of Three Killed By A Gang In A Brutal Ambush